Sunday, August 24, 2008

Whut?



What better way to end the summer than a trip to the beach? Of course, the day we decided to go out on the boat, the weather decided to be uncooperative. But it was still warm enough to enjoy the water, a beach cookout, some fishing, and a scenic ride around the OBX.



Hey, I caught one! Oh, wait. That's just the dock.
Master Angler Nate had a rough day of fishing. After an hour of so of fishing, trying to cast under the dock, and catching the dock itself--not once, ladies and gentlemen, but twice (!)--he was done for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jones I am glad the Smitty Gritty have had some fun this summer. My Dad used to tell me "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy". I am sure the same goes for girls. I know you two have been working hard, but it doesn't look like you are dull yet.

    This is the first time I have ever commented on a blog...I am not sure what it is all about...I guess anyone can read these comments...?

    Always wishing you and yours the best,
    one of your froever friends,

    ReplyDelete