Monday, April 25, 2011

Cooper Potpourri

Here are a few videos of Cooper in the last couple of weeks:

Watering the plants & singing ABCs:

One Saturday I was coming home from running errands. I'd forgotten to pack a lunch for Coop, and so stopped and bought him a turkey sandwich from Subway, giving it to him in the car in the hopes of keeping him awake long enough to eat. I didn't want him falling asleep hungry and not taking a full nap. Oh, that was my first mistake. No sooner had I started driving, I looked in the back seat, and Coop had taken the sandwich apart: turkey was on his lap, one side of bread was mayo side down on his shirt, and he was happily eating the mustard side of bread while clasping it, and squishing the mustard through his fist. Oh mom--big mistake! But it was too late. The damage was done, and at least he was awake, right? :o/
It was raining. As soon as we got home, he wanted to play in the rain. So I let him. Here he is, and from the story above, now you'll understand what all the yellow stuff is on his face as I get close to him at the end. ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! This is adorable! Papa and I watched it together! We both had bigger smiles than Cooper. Thanks again. Hope to see you in a few weeks. Maybe we will have a chance to play in the rain with him then. ha ha.. Love you all.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how well planned I think my car ride snacks/meals are, my kids end up trashing their carseats with the food -- so I feel for you :-)
    LOVE the video of him playing in the rain -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete