A few weeks ago we had a rainy but very warm day. The rain stopped for a bit, and so despite us all being sick, the boys and I headed outside for some warm fresh air. Cooper wanted to go for a walk/ bike ride. So I put Hudson in the push-car and we walked down the street, not too far, in case it suddenly started to rain again.
Hudson loves to ride in the big boy car. He even holds/ turns the steering wheel like he's driving. Such a smart baby.
Of course we get down the street abd there's a giant mud puddle down the hill buy the stream. I'm learning that mud is just dirt, which can be washed out of clothes, so I swallowed my natural instincts to keep the boys out of the mud, and let Coop just go for it. I have a great video of him riding down the hill through the mud puddle a few times, but haven't had computer access to upload it, and that's backing up my blogging. So I'll post these pics abd post the video later.


To get in the puddle Coop had to ride down a small, but pretty steep hill. He's getting really good on his bike, with no training wheels, and did this about 20 times, only tipping over once--just enough to get really muddy without getting hurt.


It was a nice break from being stuck inside for days, due to cold, rainy weather. I'm glad for these moments with my boys. Maybe not glad for the laundry later, but hey, a little dirt never hurt anybody.

No comments:
Post a Comment