Unless it's really cold or rainy, I try to get outside with my boys for at least a little while every day. Thought I'd share a few outdoor moments with you.
Swinging in the backyard--both boys were giggling away.
One sunny afternon we went for a walk down the street to a field and shot the bow and arrows and helicopters. They went HIGH in the air.Cooper wanted me to shoot it really high.
And this is because Coop was taking pictures.
And this is because I read recently about not disappearing from the pictures for your kids.
It was a great day.
Inevitably it's impossible to get them to look at the camera at the same time.
Coop got a batting helmet for upcoming t-ball, and wore it outside every day for at least a week. Looked especially good with the cammo rain boots. Love this kid.
Love spending time with my little buddies, especially outdoors.









No comments:
Post a Comment