Monday, May 4, 2009

It must be in the water...

So many of my friends and people I'm around all the time are currently pregnant. A few months ago at church there were 12 of us expecting babies from Feb-Sept. I think it's still somewhere close to that number. They better expand the mother's lounge!


Needless to say, I've been spending a lot of time at Babies 'R Us and baby showers in the last few months. A couple of weeks ago this picture of me and a few of my pregnant friends was taken at one of the baby showers (thanks LaLona!--took it from your blog). We are standing in order of due date.

L to R: LaLona (July 5th), Katrina (July 13th), Megan (July 29th), and Chrystal (September 22nd). These are several friends we have a lot of fun with (as couples and then also as just us girls). Katrina, Megan and I are all due with our first. They are all ahead of me by about 6-10 weeks, so I always get to know just what I'm in for or get to look forward to. It has been so unique to have friends to share in this experience. Love ya gals--and hey--it's time for another girls night before these babies decide to make their debuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment