Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010

With hundreds of pictures taken over Christmas, I had to pick only a few favorites to share....

Before we left for the coast, Santa dropped off an early present for Cooper--his very own, Cooper-sized chair. He was so excited.
We visited Nate's family on the coast of NC for Christmas. Cooper and Poppy got right to checking out the Kung Fu Panda.

Christmas Eve Coop wasn't sure of what to make of all the partying and opening of presents. But as soon as the other kids started playing in the wrapping paper, he was all over it!

Daddy showed Coop how to use his new flashlight.

Cooper wrangled Poppy into many things over those few days, including playing with the blinds. I thought it was cute that Poppy got tired of holding him up to play with them, so he stuck Coop on a stool. Coop couldn't have been happier.

Christmas morning...need I say more?

Later Christmas morning we visited Nate's sister and her family at their house. Coop LOVED the front porch swing!

He also loved dancing with B.B.
See what I mean?

After Christmas, my parents and youngest sister came for a visit. Here's Coop and Ellie with Aunt Cassady.

Papa was the first one to show Coop the snow. Coop didn't like it at all.

Too much partying? I think someone was tired.

Grammie took the grandkids swimming at the hotel. Coop LOVED it!!!! He had Grammie and Cassady wrapped around his little finger, taking him back and forth between the jacuzzi and the pool. So much for keeping their faces and hair dry--Coop + water = SPLASHING!!!

Chelsey and I hung out with Liz on the side lines and watched them have fun swimming. (Liz, I spared posting a picture of little ol' pregnant you in a swim suit). We know you were there too. ;o)
We did LOTS of other fun things that week, including visiting the Biltmore Mansion in Asheville, NC; eating dinner out with a screaming, crazy toddler; and playing games until all hours of the night.

Thank you to all our family for a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment