Monday, January 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

It being the last day of January, I thought I'd better get my new year resolutions written down. I've never been much for resolutions, and never have really written any down before, but as my life has become fuller in many ways in the past few years, months, and weeks, I think it best to record a few of my resolutions of this year so I can look back next year and see whether I am able to complete them...

1. Read at least 5 pages per day minimum of the Book of Mormon. Side studying doesn't count, nor do other church publications.
2. Drop a pant and shirt size (about 10-15 lbs).
3. Stick to our monthly household budget so we can reach our financial goals for the year and I can...
4. Quit working full-time out of my home by the end of the year so I can become a full-time stay-at-home mother.

Here's to a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Go Chrystal, go!!! What amazing goals for you--espically the "budget-to-stay-at-home-mom" one! That's huge. Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see my post for yesterday? It's like we're twins, or something. Good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete