We painted pumpkins yesterday afternoon. Cooper was so busy painting that he wouldn't stop for a photo op.
Stop trying to take my picture, Mom!
Actually, he was telling me how old he is. He holds up one finger and says, "Tooper Two!" Guess he was concentrating really hard. Finally he smiled, but he was practically out of the photo.
Here we are on the porch with our finished pumpkins. Mine is supposed to be a candy corn. Yeah, an artist I'm not. Cooper's pumpkin turned out very Jackson Pollock-like.
He finally would take a picture for me with the pumpkins, but would not look at the camera, the little punk.
But then he was all smiles, asking me to take his picture with this flower.
What a kid.






So cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd I liked your candy corn pumpkin! :-)
And I loved the two year old update post . . . such a cute kid!
Oh my goodness I miss him! How adorable! Sounds like you all have so much fun together :) love you guys!
ReplyDelete