Saturday a local church had a fundraiser where for a few bucks we could let Coop climb all over various vehicles. For Coop, there couldn't be a more perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
He got to "drive" a firetruck, monster truck, state highway patrol car, police car, tractor, dump truck, and a tour bus. He spent the bulk of the time in the bus, which totally surprised me. I thought it'd be the tractor or dump truck.
Now every time we see a parked vehicle he likes, he thinks we can open the door and drive it.
Oh, and only in the South do you see a monster truck named "Jumpin' for Jesus" complete with religous pictures. Awesome (note the sarcasm). If it wasn't so ridiculous, I'd almost be offended.
One Last Party
3 years ago









You are such great parents! this little boy will remember this his whole life. ha ha
ReplyDeletewow! What a day! thanks for keeping my little grandson so happy.
My boys would LOVE this! I kind of would too...Did you sit in any? :)
ReplyDelete