Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Snuggle Bug Forever

Yesterday I put Coop in time out for disobeying. Time outs always end with talking about it, and then hugs. This particular time he asked me to pick him up and hold him for a hug. Then he sweetly said, "Mom, can I be your Snuggle Bug forever?" My heart melted.

This kid is growing up fast, and is always doing "tricks" for me to see. Yesterday e was showing me these tricks on the couch. Ta da!

The other night we were out to dinner, and Nate and I were talking. Cooper kept commenting on a mural on the wall, and wantes us to look, which we did several times, but then he'd persist again. Finally in frustration, he put on hand on the back of Nate's head, one hand on the side, and physically turned his head, saying, "Daddy, look!" It made us both laugh



No comments:

Post a Comment