After spending the day in the city, and having juggled kids in restaurants for more meals than I'd hoped, it was wonderful to get to enjoy a delicious homemade meal prepared by Nathan's Aunt Eileen and Uncle Peter in Stoneham, MA.
We enjoyed the beautiful evening in their backyard, which Cooper loved because of all the giant rocks to climb and explore.
Cordelia wanted to play with Cooper climbing on the rocks, and Delia kept her on the porch with a little mommy's leg deterrent.I was preoccupied with an overly tired, fussy baby (which made me even more thankful to be at Eileen's house), and didn't get many more pictures taken. Coop played with my phone while I was in the other room with the baby, and took a bunch of pictures. I liked this one of the glasses on the table.
Cooper and Cordelia.
It was wonderful to get to see some of the family one lat time before we left tvr next morning. Thank you, Eileen and Peter, for your hospitality and the deliciousn dinner! Wonderful way to end a great vacation!





No comments:
Post a Comment