I usually forget to take a nice picture of the boys or our family on Christmas; it's just too crazy and fun and hectic. So this year when we returned from church the Sunday before Christmas, I snapped a few quick Christmas-y pictures. Fun to get to take these at Grammie's house!
That Sunday I got to attend church with my sister, Camyll, and her family. Nate stayed home sick. Between wrestling the boys, and Coop wanting to play with his cousins, I didn't get to hear much. But I did get to hear my sister sing with the choir, which was special. And I heard one speaker in Sacrament meeting, which got me thinking this Christmas about Mary, the mother of Jesus. I had a whole post about it planned out in my head, but then never took the time to blog about it because I was soaking up every possible moment with my family. Maybe next year I'll get to do that post.


No comments:
Post a Comment