Thursday, November 27, 2008

Friends

OK, people, let's have some fun. See how much you really know about your friends. If you want to participate, place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Feel free to add a notation, if you wish. Then, answer the 30 questions at the end and send it to your friends or put it on your own blog. Hey, it's all in fun, right? And besides, no one is twisting your arm to participate.

( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school (more times than I'd like to admit)
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada (Niagra Falls)
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida (whaduyaknow? I happen to be here now!)
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost (Yes, but Nate says I have a pretty good sense of direction. I'm the one always finding new ways to get places and saying, "Hey, let's try this road..." Sometimes it works out good and sometimes not so good, but I can usually end up where I intended.)
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Been to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean (Pacific, Gulf of Mexico, and Atlantic)
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sung Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only (isn't that a rite of passage for a teenager?)
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls (Is your fridge running...well you'd better go catch it. Yeah, not my proudest moment. I think I was 12.)
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose (ooooh. I just hate that.)
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue (I love to eat snow. Need to visit the country in the winter so I can eat "clean" snow.)
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus (Fond childhood memory of the year I was six. Thanks, Mom!)
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
( ) Ever had any major surgeries?
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors (Walden Pond--eat your heart out, Thoreau)
(x) Danced in the snow
(x) Gone to the movies
(x) Got a speeding ticket (One. About 5 years ago. I was singing along with one of my favorite songs on the way home from Nathan's house late at night. This was before we were married. Let's just say I was a little distracted by my thoughts :)
( ) Gone through a divorce

1. Any nickname? Pee Wee Jones (only Dad and Mom call me this)
2. Favorite Drink? Diet Pepsi
3. Mother's name? Terry
4. Tattoo? nah
5. How much do you love your job? I LOVE it. It is a lot of stress, but I do enjoy it nonetheless.
6. Birthplace? Heber, UT
7. Favorite vacation spot? So far, Key West, FL.
8. Ever been to Africa? Not yet
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Can't eat sweets in place of meals. Gives me a belly ache.
10. Ever been on TV? Nope--unless you count security cameras
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? yes
12. Ever been in a car accident? If you can call it that. I backed out of a driveway into the neighbor's car when I was 16. That's it (knock on wood).
14. Favorite salad dressing? My homemade basalmic vinegar.
15. Favorite pie? Apple or pumpkin. I love cheesecake and recently had pumpkin cheesecake for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised.
16. Favorite number? Honestly? Ya know, I've never understood the point of having a favorite number. I think every time I answer this question I pick a random number, so it's probably different every time, which means, I guess, that I don't really have a favorite.
17. Favorite movie? When Harry Met Sally
18. Favorite holiday? Christmas
19. Favorite Dessert? cheesecake
20. Favorite food? Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon.
21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. It's the only day I get to do whatever I want.
22. Favorite brand of Body wash? Whatever is on sale and smells good.
23. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate Total mint stripe
24. Favorite smell? Eucalyptus or sandalwood
25. What do you do to relax? read, garden, sing along with mu iPod.
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Thanks, Mel, for pointing out that we'll be coming up on the big FOUR-O. Let's not talk about that. Hmmmm....10 years from now--hopefully I'll have at least three kids, the oldest being no younger than 9 (yes, that means we're trying); have finished my bachelor's degree; obtained my CMA (Certified Managerial Accountant--like a CPA for business accounting); own a home; out of debt; living in either Boston or Salt Lake City.
27. Favorite color? Same thing as the favorite number. I have a hard time deciding. I like purple, pink, blue, green, red. Not usually yellow or orange so much.
28. Furthest place you will send this message? Going to my blog.
29. Who will respond to this the fastest? This is what Mel said: Amber or Chrystal? They like to have ideas of things to put on their blogs. Guilty as charged.
30. Is your best friend male or female? Male: Nathan, Female: Mel
31. Are you, or if retired, did you pursue your desired career field? Yes.
32. What will people think after reading this? "I need to put this on MY blog!!!" (Amen to that, Mel.)
33. Are you happy with your life and the way things have turned out? Not yet. It's still in the making. Happy with some things, and still enjoying the journey on others.

1 comment:

  1. i guess i need to read this more often, i just learned a lot of stuff i didn't know. congrats on the new job! and let me know when you have any "news". love ya!

    ReplyDelete