December was very busy for us, but we did find time to have some fun. We had our friends over for a country shrimp boil one night. (Thanks Nathan Sr. and Michele for the shrimp!) My friend and I were pregnant at the same time. They had moved out of state for a short time, so we were finally able to get together with them in December when they returned. Cooper and their little guy, we’ll call him “M”, are about 9 weeks apart in age. M is HUGE compared to Coop, which is funny because Coop seems so big to me. It was fun to see their differences and similarities, and to see our friends again. Hopefully there will be time for plenty more play dates in the future.
P.S. My hair in this picture reflects the kind of crazy day it had been. Wow..that's all I can say...wow.
Dinner was so good. Thanks for inviting us. I'm sorry your day was so hectic before that. We'll have to do something together again soon!
ReplyDelete