Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friday Night Entertainment

This was our Friday night entertainment. Need I say more?

2 comments:

  1. FEED THAT KID, he's eating his hands!!! jk

    so cute. I watched it several times and it just makes me smile. Wow! I am also looking at those big eyes and thinking how he reminds me of his mommie. Love it! thanks for putting it on here.
    Happy Valentines Day! we survived Sadies in the 80's! I'm exhausted and just waiting for your sisters to come home from their dates! Enjoy it while it lasts! Love Grammie (Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSSOOO adorable!! We watched it over & over, too! laughing & crying at the same time! Every time he starts laughing his fists go into his mouth! So funny! I think the Smitty-Gritty has become the baby-blog! His eyes look just like your's laughing in this vid, but otherwise I think look like Nate's in most pics. Miss you all! Poppy & Memaw

    ReplyDelete