Last Tuesday was Cooper's 4-month doctor visit. The results:
Weight: 15 lbs. 1 oz. (50th percentile)
Height: 24" (25th percentile)
Head Size:....wait for it.....97th percentile!
Yep--our kid has a HUGE head relative to the rest of his body. Guess that's where all his smarts come from.
I also forgot to include in my last post about recent milestones that he does raspberry lips all the time. It's like his favorite thing to do now. And last night he sat on his own for about 30 seconds. Won't be long now.
[I'll post a picture or two later...posting from work and forgot camera.]
One Last Party
3 years ago
Aw, I love big headed babies! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy girls checkups usually looked like this:
Weight: 2%
Height: 8%
Head: 89%
We used to joke it's a wonder they didn't look like bobbleheads :-) But, somehow, it always just worked for them and they never looked big headed :-)