Who needs a birthDAY when you can have a birth MONTH?
We are spreading out the birthday celebrations this month so we can fit everyone in. It's working out well, I think, so Coop doesn't get overwhelmed.
The first birthday celebrations...presents arrived in the mail from Nana & Grandpa G.!
Opening presents is an entirely new experience. By the time his actual birthday gets here, he'll be a pro.
What? For me?
Oh, yeah, I like that big boy shirt. Cool!
Wrapping paper--yummy!
Ooooh! A big boy truck!
I think he was trying to figure out what this thing was.
By the end of it, it was time for bed, and he walked over and cuddled his new clothes. Tried to snap a shot of it, but got this tired-looking, spoiled boy instead.
Thanks Nana and Grandpa G!
I can't believe it's already been a year! He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteLook at that handsome man!
ReplyDelete