Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dinosaurs! Thanksgiving Point Museum of Ancient Life

The day after Christmas we decided to do something fun as a family, and chose the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point.  Cooper was very interested in the physics room.
We played with this mushroom cloud maker for awhile.
Cooper thought it was really cool.
 Steering wheels!!! (one of Cooper's FAVORITE things) 
 He got to build his own dinosaur, and feel what it was like to be a caveman in a cave.
 The BEST part was the water table with water, sand, AND dinosaurs!
 What's that, Mom?  No splashing?  Watch this! 
 Hmmmm...yep, I think I'm cute.
 Yep, definitely cute.
 SHARRRRRK!!!
Cooper has a pop-up book about a shark, which he insists on reading nearly every night for bed, so he was really excited to see this big shark exhibit.
 Not so excited about taking a picture with Mom.
 I tried to take a picture of the Brontosaurus skeleton.  It was HUGE!!
  Coop was more interested in running up and down the ramp...
...but he sure had fun at the museum with Dad, Mom, Chelsey and Cassady!

1 comment: