For those of you on Facebook, these are a few repeats. For the rest, here are a few Cooper-isms from the month of January 2012.
One night I was changing his sheets and he wouldn't get off the bed so I could finish putting them on. So I pulled the sheets over his head, and put them on the bed. He thought it was as hilarious as I did.
Another night he put on his pajamas all my himself, or as he would say, "MY do it." He was so proud, but couldn't figure out why he couldn't walk in them...
...or why he suddenly had a tail.
One day at the grocery store we were lucky enough to get to use their one shopping cart car. Coop thought it was SO COOL, but was a little unenthusiastic about having his picture taken.
Bubble bath a few weeks ago turned into making bubble beards.
In January on of the things Cooper learned at school was about walking on tip toes. He can't just stand on his tip toes, he has to walk. He was so excited to have me take a picture, but kept walking. So here he is trying his very hardest to hold still on his tippy toes for a picture. He continued walking on his tip toes ALL NIGHT until bed that night.
Lastly, I've also noticed this month that Cooper's language skills have increased, as has his vocabulary. One day we were driving somewhere, and he said clear as a bell, "Mom, look at that big yellow tractor over there." I thought that was a pretty long, complex sentence for a little guy who's not even 2-1/2 yet. Lately he's also been heard saying such phrases as "Oh my goodness," "Oh darn it," "Shoot," and "Oh gosh." As my friend so cleverly put it on her blog about a similar thing with her child...my child officially curses like a Mormon!
No comments:
Post a Comment