Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Family Christmas Parties

Apparently I was having too much fun visiting and enjoying the parties at the family Christmas parties we went to in Utah to pause to take many photos.
At least I did get this adorable one of Cooper (2) and Natalie (4?)
 Coop LOVED riding the horse at Aunt Elise's house.
But nothing topped seeing the REAL horses in her backyard!
 A non-Christensen family member told me my daughter was adorable.  I would have loved to take credit for this cutie pie!
Nothing says family fun than a good ol' game of hearts with the girls!
 SO glad our Mower cousins came down for a visit!!  Aaron and Tonee left before it was picture time.  Here are all the "original" cousins, minus Aaron, doing the traditional pose in front of the fireplace mantle at Mom's house.
L to R: Jayson, Chrystal, Shelisa, Camyll, Chelsey, Austin and Cassady
My how we've grown! 
I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of Cooper playing with his cousins, Keslee (4), Jaden (2-3/4), and Calvin (2-3/4) that night.  He had a blast playing with kids his age.  They were all so cute together!
Yay for parties with extended family we rarely get to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment