Had such a fun day with Coop today: Cleaned house together, side by side; sorted laundry together; practiced alphabet recognition, and memorizing the Pledge of Allegiance; went to the park just the two of us and found a "secret" path through the woods, played chase and firetruck on the playground, played on the swings; came home and watched Toy Story 3, which made me bawl; read bedtime stories tonight, including "Love You Forever" and bawled, and snuggled him in bed a little longer than I probably should when trying to keep him an independent sleeper. I am so emotional lately about Coop growing up, and will certainly miss cleaning up these kinds of messes someday:
The bat is a fire hose, the boxes were firetrucks, airplanes, and a pirate ship, and the cars were from playing race cars together. Sometimes wish we could freeze time. This was one of those days I really love being a mother.
One Last Party
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment