Last week Hudson had his first photo shoot (finally!).
We don't have to order through the photographer; I have the digital rights to print myself (or you can too). You can view the pictures here. Password is Hudson. They are available for viewing for a limited time, so if you're interested, I suggest visiting the site soon. You can download any picture you want, right from the site. Just click on the one you want, and then click "download" up at the top of the picture. If you'd like a particular one printed, I am placing a Shutterfly order soon, and would be happy to add some prints for anyone who wants them. Just let me know what picture, and what size you want. Birth announcements finally getting done! ;)
Here are a few of my favorites, in no particular order, except this first one, which is my absolute favorite. My only regret is that we did this from 6-8 at night, and so Huddy was tired, and we didn't get any of his great little smile. But she was still able to capture his personality.
One Last Party
3 years ago













Super adorable pictures! He's a cutie.
ReplyDelete