Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Great Eight Challenge!!

8 T.V. Shows I Watch
(DV-R is a dangerous technology!)
30 Rock
The Office
Boston Legal
House
The Hills
The Closer
Project Runway (or Top Chef--depending on which season it is)
How I Met Your Mother

8 Favorite Restaurants
Olive Garden (can never go wrong with this old classic)
Bajio (too bad they only have these out west--love the sweet rice and lime chicken)
Stony River (Atlanta, GA--best steak I've ever had)
Taqueria del Sol (Atlanta, GA--good thing I found some good Mexican food here, and now I love fish tacos!)
Epic (Sandy, UT--ohhhhh, AMAZING salads, flatbreads, and a darn good filet mignon)
Seven Fish (Key West, FL--amazing mango salsa with shrimp)
Front Street Grill (Beaufort, NC--to die for conch fritters, salad, and entrees)
Legal Seafood (Boston, MA--everything is good there, but my favorite are the baked stuffed shrimp)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
Slept in (no alarm!)
Went fly fishing (or at least practiced trying to) with Nathan on the Chattahoochee River
Watched General Conference (church)
Went to the grocery store
Worked
Cleaned House
Took a 30 minute nap
Watched the end of a movie I've been watching on and off for weeks now

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
Office moving to a new building--beautiful new office, lots of stress organizing the move for my department
Thanksgiving--going to Miami to visit Mel and Stephen
Christmas--going home to Utah
Work slowing down after the first of the year
Nathan graduating from school
Moving to a better apartment/home
Becoming better at fly fishing
Getting out of debt

8 Things on My Wish List
Have a child (would LOVE to have 3--but at least one would be great)
Finish my bachelor's degree
Get out of debt
Travel to many places in Europe
Live close to family again
Have a yard I can call my own with grass I can lay on and dirt I can play in whenever I want
Lose about 20 lbs
A president and politicians that actually care about more than themselves, than making things good for whomever contributed to their campaign, and who actually care about trying to solve the major problems we face in this country, and who come up with some real solutions.

Okay. Now it's my turn to tag eight people:
Mom
Chelsey
Liz
Camyll
Anna
Cassady
Amber
Shan
And whoever else reads this blog

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along! I enjoy reading all these about my peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrystal, I found your blog by clicking from Terry Andrews, to Bryt's and then yours!! This blog thing is pretty cool when you find someone you know. I got Shan's from yours, but do Mel and Amber have one? Email me, or comment to me from my blog if they do, it is suck a cool way to see what everyone is up to, and what is going on in there lives.
    My blog is: clayjennijensen.blogspot.com
    My email is: clayjennijensen@msn.com

    I will be checking in every so often to see how you are. So good to find you! Jenni Jensen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will play along to Chrystal as soon as a get a chance. I have to go check out Jenni's blog now since I just saw her comment. Haven't seen her in years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun,
    email me this blog please.
    I have never received any info on your blog, Bryt's blog, Camyll's blog, anyone's other than Dan and Lacy.
    If you want to tag me you can find me at
    tchristensen50@hotmail.com
    love mom

    ReplyDelete