Thursday, November 19, 2009

8 Weeks Old: Cooper Discovers Toys

Cooper turns 8 weeks old tomorrow!
In honor of his age milestone, I guess he decided to show us just how smart he really is. He has been watching us shake/rattle/squeak his toys for several weeks now. He usually watches intently, follows them with his eyes, and occasionally decides to try to smile or giggle about it. Today was something new. I laid him under his jungle gym of hanging toys while I tried to get the dishes done. Within a few minutes of laying there just staring at his toys, he started to repeatedly bat at this particualr toy, which has a bell in it. He loves this one. I thought he may be doing it by accident, but once it stopped, he'd hit it again. Smarty pants. He looks less than thrilled in these pictures, but I think he's just concentrating really hard.



(Yes, we need a video camera...it's on our Christmas list as our gift to each other. So soon I'll be able to post clips of him doing something rather than posting pictures like this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment