Apparently Cooper was very excited that it was Halloween. He woke up yesterday morning very bright eyed...

And VERY happy!
He was almost in giggles about it.
That is, until Mom had to change his clothes for the 2nd time since he spit up his breakfast and drenched himself before Mom put a bib on him.
He was very worried that she might change his clothes again--a process he does not like.
Then he got really mad when she put makeup on him and called him a cute little giraffe.
Aww, Mom--really?
Just had to get the little tail too.
Cooper decided that being a cute little giraffe for Halloween wasn't so bad after all. He got lots of attention from the neighbors and trick-or-treaters, and had a fun Halloween after all. (He later secretly he admitted to his parents that his favorite part was staring at the porch light every time Dad opened the door for the trick-or-treaters.)
ok that has to be the cutest little giraffe I have ever seen! Way to go Cooper, you sure had a great time with your dad. We didn't get even a third of the trick or treaters we are so used to here. So we have a lot of candy left. However, your cousins came over for a treat, Aspen as a witch, Tyler as a cowboy, and Calvin as a dog. I happen to know Ellie was Belle. Cassady was a convict, all in black and white stripes and Chelsey was a lady pirate. Me, Grammie, I spent the evening running to the store to get a movie, some gas in Aunt Cassadys car and then to pick up some dinner. I have no clue what Grandpa was doing. But we all had a great time. I sure miss all of you and hope you continue to have many more exciting Halloween Nights. I promise...it does eventually move on from the porch light. Love Grammie
ReplyDeleteLove the giraffe! I love Halloween. It gets SO fun when they start to realize what's going on. This was also the first year in awhile that Stephen has legitimately dressed up with us. Last year he was in class and rushed home after that. I guess he went as a college student. The year before that he had to work, so he "dressed up" as a nurse. Lots of fun, though!
ReplyDelete