Never a dull moment with Cooper. He was using his imagination last night as we were cleaning up dinner. Had to snag the camera and catch it on video for ya'll.
Ok, this is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. Oh my! I can hardly wait for you to get here. It will be so fun! But, I think someone needs to invest in some drums. Ha ha, kids are so amazing! They don't care what it is, just as long as they can accomplish what they are thinking in their head. Cooper! You are incredible! Thanks for sharing. Love always, Grammie :D
Ok, this is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. Oh my! I can hardly wait for you to get here. It will be so fun! But, I think someone needs to invest in some drums. Ha ha, kids are so amazing! They don't care what it is, just as long as they can accomplish what they are thinking in their head. Cooper! You are incredible! Thanks for sharing. Love always,
ReplyDeleteGrammie :D