These two bring me so much joy. Watching their relationship develop is so fun. I hope they are close as they grow up, and when they're adults. No one gets you quite like a sibling.
Hudson is most often mimicking Cooper, but sometimes the big brother wants to be like the little one.
Cooper is so good to take Hudson on lots of rides on the gator.
Hudson will sometimes sit in it in the garage, waiting for Cooper to come take him for a drive.
This was an attempt to get a fall photo of the boys together at the park. Ha! They were less than cooperative. You take what you can get with these two.
Aunt Denise and Uncle Jim visited us at church to watch Cooper in the annual children's program in November. Denise took this picture of the boys in the foyer.
I love it in good ol' black and white.
The boys love to play in the dirt. I was transplanting some daylilies in the fall, and the boys were my little helpers.
They can often be found outside digging in the dirt together.
And then there are moments like this, when I find Hudson inside a toy bin...
...or Cooper inside a Christmas storage bin.
These two! Gotta love the brotherly adventures.











No comments:
Post a Comment