Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four

Four, Four, Four, Four...
A) Four places that I go to over and over: Work, home, church, grocery store
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Mom, Mel, Camyll, Cassady
C) Four of my favorite places to eat : Taqueria del Sol (GOOD inexpensive Mexican place here in ATL--finally found one--and it's close to home!); Olive Garden; Cheesecake Factory; Fat Mat's Rib Shack.
D) Four places I would rather be right now : With my husband (he's in DC until Friday night at a job fair); at home in Utah with my Mom while she goes through her surgery/recovery tomorrow; on vacation; having fun with family/friends.
E) Four TV shows I watch over and over: 30 Rock; The Office; The Closer; Kitchen Nightmares

1 comment:

  1. HI Sis! It was cool looking at your blog! I finally had some time between everything to take a look! We miss you both very much. It's not the same without you, but we do have to share you guys with all the people you're meeting there, I guess...lol. :P I love you and Nathan very much! Stay smiley!
    Love,
    Cass the Tweed

    ReplyDelete