Today was a great day. The first two weeks of the month are always the most stressful for me at work, so needless to say I've been having a bunch of long, stressful, overloaded days for the last week. So when good things happen, it's a HUGE boost. Today was one of those days. Without going into the boring details, I received word today that some of the things I've been wanting and needing for my group and my employees are finally going to happen. This has been a long uphill battle with upper management, trying to get them to see the things I do. I have been praying for weeks now for help to find answers to some of the most pressing issues in my job. It has been amazing. The Lord truely works in mysterious ways, and some of the things that have come about, and the creative solutions we've come to I know have been inspired by Him. As the scriptures say, we are supposed to pray over ALL aspects of our lives, including help at our livlihood. This is the second time I've had an experience in my current position with answers to specific prayers. What a good day!
Oh, and American Idol is on tonight. Does it get any better than that?!
One Last Party
3 years ago
Ah, a good day. I just love those. American Idol was one again tonight....did that extend the luck on to another good day?
ReplyDelete