Cooper and Uncle Peter (or "Pete" to Coop) at the "Primrose Pub, " which to explain to anyone outside the family is really backyard of Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Ingrid's beach house on Primrose Street. Coop had LOTS of fun at their house!
The Twins: Cooper & Uncle David (or "Dabid" to Cooper)
Cooper and Aunt Eileen ("Leen" to Cooper) in Nana and Grandpa's backyard
Uncle David was very patient to show Cooper all around Nana's garden.
Even letting him pick some of Nana's beautiful hydrangea flowers, which Cooper promptly ripped up. Look what I did, Mom!
Cooper and Aunt Delia had lots of fun at The Shack.
Aunt Denise ("Neice") and Allison ("Addy") spent a lot of time watching Cooper, which they insisted was fun spending time with him. I was just glad for a nice vacation break. :o) I can't believe this is the only picture of Cooper and Denise I got the whole week! Guess we were having too much fun with them to stop and take a picture. Thank goodness we have lots of picture of them from visits in NC! :o)
Of Note: To this day, Cooper will often run to the living room window when a car drives by, peeking out through the blinds, saying "Niece?! Addy?!" He can't wait for them to come visit him again. The other day he was playing in my car like he often does, pretending to drive, and pushing all the buttons. I asked him where he was driving to and he said, "Niece and Addy," very matter of fact like, "Duh, Mom. Where else would I be going?"
Edited to Add: I was disappointed that Cooper fell asleep before I had a chance to snap of shot of him with Uncle Tom on the night they were both wearing Hawaiian shirts. Somehow Tom eluded the camera all week as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment