Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fun with Grammie

We had lots more fun while my Mom was with us. Well, "lots" and "fun" are relative terms. Fun to me was finally feeling well enough to run small errands with her help, to be outside more, and to not be zombie tired all the time.  Ok, the last one hasn't gone away yet, but I am coping better with less sleep.
Grammie and Cooper spent lots of time outside together, mostly on the swings. She also learned why I sit on my front driveway/ lawn in a chair all the time: to supervise Cooper playing out front. She also learned that it is essential in the summer in the South to have a fan outside on those hot, humid days, not just for the cool air, but also to ward off mosquitos. We got lots of mosquito bites from being out!

Cooper and Grammie did other fun things together. One day they made tice krispie treats with special sprinkles on top.
(I think Coop looks so much like his Grammie in this picture of the two of them.)
They were yummy!! 
We LOVED having our Grammie here!!





No comments:

Post a Comment