Thursday, June 13, 2013

Three Weeks

Hudson was three weeks old yesterday. Here are a few pictures from today. I think his face looks a little different in each one. Never can seem to capture the smiles or the cross-eyed moments!
As I was just sitting here rocking this sweet little baby of mine, I was humming the tune to "Teach Me to Walk in the Light," and as I gazed into Hudson's eyes and thought about the words to that hymn, it brought me to tears to think of how he so recently came from our Father in Heaven, and how pure and innocent he is (Cooper too), and how much these little ones are relying on us as parents to help them return to Father in Heaven. The song reminded me of a sweet little plea from this precious little one to teach him the things he needs to know. So much depends on us as parents.  So much.

Teach Me to Walk in the Light
Teach me to walk in the light of His love.
Teah me to pray to my Father above.
Teach me to know of the things that are right.
Teach me, teach me, to walk in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment