Sunday morning we got ready to come home from the hospital. It felt good to sit and hold Hudson in something besides the hospital bed.
It had been a LONG night with a pretty fussy baby. I think Hudson has reflux like Cooper did. So my plans of putting on makeup and having some nice family photos before leaving were botched. It was all I could do to keep the baby from screaming.

So we snapped a few quick photos.


Nate thought I was nuts to try to take any pictures at all. I was able to get one kinda good one of Hudson in his going home outfit.

So tiny in the car seat!

Some beautiful flowers from my Dad welcomed us home on the front porch.
Cooper had been hard at work...



It was so nice to be home and have the hospital stay behind us. Welcome home, Hudson!




No comments:
Post a Comment