Monday, November 25, 2013

Cooper the Super Hero Worker Guy Who is Afraid of Beeps

Cooper's best friend is his buddy, Braden, who lives just two houses down from us.  Just two weeks apart in age, they're like two peas in a pod.  They play together every chance they can get.  The other day it was superheroes, but not the usual dress-ups.  Coop said he was a "superhero worker guy."  They have so much fun together.


Unrelated, from the other night:
Coop has a fear of all "beeps" and alarms, especially fire alarms. Two nights ago he said he wasn't afraid of them anymore. Tonight at bed he said, "But I'm scared! Remember I'm afraid of fire alarms?" Nate said we thought he wasn't afraid anymore and Coop said, "Well, my brain...you know my brain, well it just...it just went back to normal. So now I'm afraid again." I love some of his bedtime antics. Sometimes it's so hard not to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment