Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hudson's 6 Month Stats

Huddy's 6-month well check was yesterday.  He is:

  • 18 lbs. 7 oz. (75th percentile)
  • 26.5" long (50th percentile)
  • and his head is 17.75" around (80th percentile)
I'd say he is following in his brother's footsteps as far as growth percentiles.  He is a BIG boy with HUGE thighs and lots of chub, but doesn't look overly chubby.

I asked the doctor how is it that I have boys who are super heavy, but don't look it.  I mean, Coop is so skinny I have a hard time finding pants skinny enough for him.  She said, "Well, it only makes sense.  What have you been feeding them? Rocks?"  Hehe.  I like her.  And her name is Dr. Smith, so that's another reason to like her. ;o)

Huds isn't doing so great with his vaccines.  He has had a bit of a hard time every time, getting really emotional and needy for a few days afterward and such.  Today he spiked a fever of 101.3.  Sheesh.  Thank goodness for Tylenol.  Add to that the fact that his two upper front teeth are about to break through any day, and the fact that Cooper and I have been terribly sick and now Huddy may have caught it.  It's been a rough couple of days, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment