In October Cooper and Daddy went camping overnight with the teenage boys from church. To say Cooper was excited would be an understatement. He couldn't wait to go. I had to get at least one picture before they left, since they had no camera. Coop did call me that night as he was going to bed, and said, "I wuv you, Mommy." Made me realize how little our big guy still is.
To Coop, few things are as good as a tower of pillows to jump onto when jumping off Mom and Dad's bed.
Cooper is obsessed with glasses lately. He popped the lenses out of his 3D glasses from the movies, and wore them all afternoon.
This boy is such a character!! (I just couldn't resist a picture.)
This kid loves him some cammo clothes. He has several cammo shirts, and cammo boots, and tries to wear many of Daddy's cammo hunting gear.
Cooper plays with my phone, and its camera, nearly every single second I don't have the phone in my hand. He's obsessed with it lately. I mean, in a single day I've deleted 274 photos he took JUST THAT DAY. So amid all the throw-aways, I decided to keep a few he took, and show you some things from his perspective, and also demonstrate some of his skills as a budding photographer (with zero encouragement from us).
Mommy and Huddy playing
Mommy playing piano
I LOVE this shot he took of the piano. Cooper loves to play piano. I've taught him how to find all the Cs, he can identify middle C, and knows how to find As and Bs as well. He can also play most of Mary Had a Little Lamb from ear.
Ok yeah. Most pictures I find are like this, or of the floor, or his toys.
But here's a cute one he took of Huddy, who was ready to go take Coop to preschool.
Daddy from Cooper's angle.
And another of Huddy.
Cooper has quite an eye for good pictures. It'll be interesting to see whether that ever turns into anything more than just having fun with Mom's phone.















No comments:
Post a Comment