Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Multi-Tasking Momma

I don't have nearly the time I'd like to write the post I'd like to about this, but I at least want to share this picture.  There have been a few times lately that the lawn has been getting too long, and Nate has been too busy to cut it, so I've done it.  Once I did it to just do something nice for my husband, since I'd been gone all day giving service to others outside my home, and felt I needed to make my hubby my priority as well.  Both times it's looked something like this:  Cooper, Huddy in the carrier, and me trying to keep everyone safe while getting the job done and not getting completely exhausted.
It is quite a challenge to get even the simplest tasks completed sometimes with a 4-yr old following behind me messing up everything I just did, or me going in his wake, trying to keep up, all while usually having a baby on my hip.  But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, and that includes mowing the lawn, even if I do feel like a mother hen with her chicks literally under her wing while doing it.  I don't even want to know what the neighbors think as they all drive by.  Ha!

1 comment: