Sunday, February 9, 2014

Small Fries and Fry Sauce

After two weeks, our partying in Utah had to come to an end.  As one last hurrah before leaving, we took a trip to the local hamburger joint, JCW's, to get one last taste of fry sauce and grasshopper shakes.
Cooper and Calvin enjoyed eating the Oreo cookies off the tops of the shakes.
I enjoyed all of the above, but most especially my family.
Jaisie still wasn't sure about smiling for me.  I'm still a stranger to her.  :(
Tyler came over to play with Cooper for a few hours that afternoon before we had to leave for the airport.  Cooper idolizes Tyler.  I mean, seriously.  All we heard about was Tyler for days when we came home.
Alex came to pick Tyler up before we left, and they both snuck in one last snuggle with Huddy.
We were all sneaking in hugs before the final moments when we had to drive away.
Until next time, Utah!
We miss all of you every single day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment