I don't know who was more excited for the end of school, me or Cooper. School ended May 22nd, and that meant summer was just around the corner.
He was excited for his last day of 3 year old preschool.
Cooper's teacher, Ms. Christy, was amazing. At the first part of the school year Cooper had a really hard time staying seated, not talking, and staying focused. She mentioned these things to me briefly, but said she had 5 very active, high-energy boys of her own, and she had some ideas of how to help him learn. Well, she clearly did, and Cooper loved her. He was very sad to find out that he probably won't see Ms. Christy again because I'm moving him to a different school next year. But I am so thankful that she was his teacher this year, she was truly amazing.Here is Coop on his first and last day of preschool this year. Grow up much? He went from a baby to a kid!



No comments:
Post a Comment