Saturday, October 3, 2009

1 Week Old

Cooper was 1 week old today (Friday 10/2). I can't believe it's already been a week since he entered the world. My how things have changed in the last week, but I wouldn't ask for it to be any different. I can't imagine it getting any better than this...






























































1 comment:

  1. Cal and I just looked at all of the pics. Cooper you are so beautiful! By the last pic. I was crying. There is nothing more beautiful than holding that precious little one. Just like you said it makes life so complete. What did we do before these little boys? It just makes everything else seem so insignificant. Of course Coop responds to Grammie already. I don't know what it is about our mom, but Cal was the same way with her and only her. Your little family is so beautiful. Congratulations you two. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete