Sunday, December 2, 2012

Utah Natural History Museum

We were also able to visit the Utah Natural History Museum with our cousins while in Utah.  Cooper, Ellie, Jaisie and Calvin were posing as scary dinosaurs while they sat in this replica fossil, which explains the silly faces being pulled.
The kids loved this room with a glass floor where they could see a replica of a dinosaur bone dig.
There were lots of cool dinosaur replicas, but I didn't take any pictures because my camera was dead.
Near the end of the day, the boys played in a learning lab, where they did lots of fun exploring, including putting together this puzzle.  Here they are giving each other a high five.
It was a great day at the museum.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these fun blogs. :D I am sorry I did not go with you on these fun things. Don't remember why not, but this looked like fun. Remember and never forget, we love you! Thanks again for sharing. LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete