Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Baby Registry

I've had several people ask what we need for the baby, since they want to purchase baby gifts.  As much as I don't like asking for things, knowing that many friends and family want to celebrate our upcoming arrival with us, I thought I'd go ahead and set up a baby registry with the few things we need.  I registered at Walmart, since that is the most universal store with baby items.  You can look up Chrystal or Nathan Smith.  Due date 5/22/13. Registration ID 80541133091.

There are a few items on the registry that are total "wish list" items.  The other more practical items are things we need.  I do already have enough newborn size diapers, and a few boxes of size 1.  We may use another box or two of size 1, and then it will be on to size 2.  We also need wipes, and I love Pampers Sensitive wipes for those first few months with a newborn.

I'll keep adding to the registry as I think of things we may need/want.  Thanks for your thoughtfulness, and by no means is this asking/expecting gifts from anyone.  People just keep asking... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment