Tonight at bedtime prayers, one of the things Coop prayed for by himself was "Please bless Mommy to not get bit up by mosquitos." So sweet, but Nate and I had to hold back some giggles. Earlier in the evening I'd told Coop we had to go inside because I was getting bit up by mosquitos. Guess that was important to him! Too cute.
Then that same little guy was laying in bed a few minutes later and cried out, "Mom! We need to clean up this whole big mess or I'm gonna think it's monsters in the night!" The "big mess" he was referring to was the train track we'd built earlier in the day together, that I'd left for him to play with tomorrow. We always clean his room at night before bed, but tonight...can we say bedtime stall tactic? He's never seemed to care about messes before. Ha!
Had a great day with my "Snuggle Bug Forever" as he likes me to call him. We went to the library to play computer games and get books, had a picnic lunch in the car (he always begs for this), came home and played Duplos and trains all afternoon. It was a good Mommy & Me day as I'm trying to spend one-on-one with him before this baby is born.
Here's a picture of him playing in one of the animal masks I ordered for his preschool party this Thurs. Love this little guy.
One Last Party
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment