It's been nearly a week since Nate's birthday, and I forgot to blog about it. Been a little preoccupied trying to not have this baby too soon.
We had Nate's Aunt Denise and Uncle Jim over for a visit, dinner and dessert. It is so nice to have family near enough to join us for these occasions. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of Jim, Denise, or myself (I've been terrible about that lately!).
At Nate's request we had grilled burgers for dinner. I think that was his sweer way of trying to keep me off my feet. And since he doesn't really like cake, we had key like pie instead, his favorite. Wasn't a grand party, but I know he felt loved. Thank you to all who called and sent cards/ gifts and such. He downplays it, but I know those little things mean a lot. Happy 38th, Nate!
One Last Party
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment