Here it is, November 2nd...I am determined to catch up this blog today while I'm home sick from church, so here goes... first off is to finish blogging about our summer trip to Utah.
We all look so bored and somber in these pictures, but we love to gather on a Sunday afternoon/evening around the table to eat and visit with one another.
I remember when my parents purchased this table for their dining room. It seats 10-12 people, and we knew that someday all the seats would be filled with not only our immediate family, but our spouses and children. We fill every seat at this table, the kitchen table, and then some! It's a full house, but I love it.
I remember when my parents purchased this table for their dining room. It seats 10-12 people, and we knew that someday all the seats would be filled with not only our immediate family, but our spouses and children. We fill every seat at this table, the kitchen table, and then some! It's a full house, but I love it.
Many memories have centered around the family gathering for dinner. I love these days together when we get to just sit and relax and enjoy. Oh, and did I mention that my sweet family made my favorite meal? Hawiian Haystacks! Yum!
Hudson had just woken up from a nap, and was snuggling with his Aunt Anna. Love the bed head, kiddo.
The next day Nate took off work, and we took Cooper to a place every kid likes to go. Nate and Coop went on the bumper boats.
Hudson and I watched them, and got squirted by their water gun!
Then it was off to play arcades. Both boys love to play anything that involves driving.
Can you reach those pedals, Coop?
Then Daddy and Cooper played a "shoot the aliens" game.
Cooper held his own, scoring 38, while Dad scored 50. Not bad, little guy!
I think he had fun...
This one too, who was ready for a nap after several hours of crazy fun.
















No comments:
Post a Comment