My sister, Camyll, had told us of a new museum not far from my parents' house: The Children's Museum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. It was a lot of fun!
The first thing we did was climb the rope bridges up THREE STORIES. The kids liked this plane up at the top.
I'm not afraid of heights, but I was a little leery of being up so high with my little kids.
This last bridge was not only three stories up, but also had a very steep climb at the end. I was carrying Hudson in my arms, so it proved to be a bit challenging to balance on the rope bridge, and then clamber up the end of it. Fun, but I probably won't do it again while carrying a 1 yr old. (Ignore the random people in the photo--too crowded to get a photo of ourselves.)
There were lots of fun things for the kids to explore, but the train station was a favorite for all of them, especially Calvin.
They also spent a lot of time at the theater. Jaisie was adorable on stage, doing her own thing.
The boys spent most of their time back stage.
Hudson enjoyed watching.
The boys put on a pirate show.
Jaisie was adorable as ever.
Arrrrrg!
Hudson liked the baby water table.
We played outside on the playground for a few minutes, but it was a crazy hot day, like over 100 F if I remember right, so we didn't last long.
We did stay long enough for both boys to have a turn on the kids zip line.
So fun!
Thanks for taking us to a super fun place, Aunt Camyll! You always know the best fun places for the kids.















No comments:
Post a Comment