Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I Got All My Sisters with Me--Girls Night Out!

It was hard to align all our busy schedules to get everyone together, but when I arrived in Utah I requested one thing--a girls night out with my Mom and sisters.  Of all the places to go and things to do, I wanted to do something FUN together, and it had to be low-cost, and it had to be at least half the distance to Cassady's house.  So....we went to dinner at Pei Wei, and then bowling at Bountiful Bowl.
At dinner we were well-mannered and quietly visited, but once we got bowling, we had to make it FUN.
Chelsey and Camyll were ready to bowl.

Anna and Cassady getting some sister snuggles.
Aaaaaaaaaand then the cooky-ness started to shine through.
Mom and Aspen were having a great time. (Aspen, my niece, got to join us, since she's not a kid any more.  She's all growed up!  But I think we may have freaked her out a little.)
If you didn't know us, you may have thought we'd been drinking.
There was a lot of craziness, laughing, and giggling going on.
Notice, ladies, that I did not include any of the fun videos we took of the bowling challenges.  Those are best left to ourselves.  Let me just say that there were some must-do challenges completed by every bowler, that may or may not have included skipping, hopping, "back-it-up," granny shots, and a bunch of other crazy moves.
After bowling we went out for dessert, and the only place open was Applebees.  No matter, we just enjoyed the food and the good company.  Thanks for making this such a fun night, ladies!  Lots of great memories made that night.
Anna, Cassady, Chrystal, Chelsey, Camyll, Mom, and Aspen (we sure missed you, Liz!)
Girls night out needs to become a Utah vacation tradition!
Next time...laser tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment