Saturday, November 8, 2014

Those Crazy Christensens

These photos are the last of our summer trip to Utah.  Just a few fun ones...
Macho cousins, Calvin and Cooper!

Hudson mastered stairs at Grammie's house!

Chelsey and baby Terra came for a late visit one night.  Terra was exhausted and fell asleep while I held her on the couch.  Love those sweet baby snuggles!

Studs and a munchkin:
Uncle Stettsen, baby Terra, Cooper and Hudson

I fed Hudson leftover spaghetti for lunch just a little while before we were to leave for the airport.  Good thing I'd stripped him down to a diaper.  The boy knows how to wear some spaghetti, and how to make ONE MORE big mess for mommy to clean up before we left.  I even had to give him a bath!

Time to say goodbye until our next trip...
Chelsey, Chrystal, Terra (8-1/2 months), Hudson (14-1/2 months), Cooper 4-1/2 yrs, 

Grammie, Mommy, Papa, Hudson and Cooper

The boys with Grammie and Papa...
...and another take that I also liked.
Thank you to my wonderful parents for providing us with the chance and means to visit once a year!  Thank you also for letting us crash at your house for almost a month!
Thank you to my siblings for being so willing to spend so much of your summer and precious time off work with us!
We love you all, and look forward to our next Utah vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment